Where: Devil’s Thumb (DTR) and Berthoud Pass (BP)
Who: All RMD Patrollers inclined to free their heel or don skinny skis
- Opportunity to take the Nordic Senior Ski and Toboggan test or
- Become a Nordic Program Instructor or
- Take the Basic Nordic ski test or
- Just join in some Nordo camaraderie and take your Nordic skills to the next level
Cost: $15 includes: 2 nights lodging, Friday and Saturday, cozy Nordic style, main dish for potluck on Sat., and 3 days of clinics, tests, and certifications
- For those on the Nordic Senior Track, 1:00 – 3:30 Skate and Classic ski test at DTR
- For others a Backcountry cruise, meet at BP warming hut at 1:00
- Friday 4:00 check into Hoytwest (Homestead Hills, near Snow Mountain Ranch), BYO Sleeping bag, pillow, towel, and slippers.
- Bring food to cook or go out.
Saturday, Jan. 26, 2019, Stagecoach Classic
- 8:00 to 4:00 Join BMNSP in providing support for this race from DTR to Winter Park
- Let Henry know what job you want to do for the race (15k and 30k mid pack ski, sweep, or FA/Aid station, DTR or Pbase. firstname.lastname@example.org
For those on the Nordic Senior Track: ski at least 15k (This will count as your endurance ski)
Pot luck dinner
Sunday, Jan. 27, 2019, 3 Options to choose from:
- SENIOR Nordic Ski and Toboggan Test (BP)
- Nordic Program Instructor Certification (BP)
- Skate and Classic clinic at DTR, and take the BASIC Nordic ski test
To reserve your place in this clinic:
Pay the $15 through Paypal, email@example.com
Send a check made out to BMNSP to
2985 18th St.
Boulder, CO 80304
Then send an Email to Lin and copy Amanda and let us know when you are coming and which events you would like to participate in and we will send more information.
Post expires at 10:48pm on Sunday January 27th, 2019