Do you have a course registered with National Ski Patrol and want to have a Pro Patroller as IT? Or an IT from another Division? This has been an issue for many in the past. Now NSP has a solution – follow the instructions below. (NOTE: The IT Dropdown on the course registration online form includes only ITs from the IOR’s Division so this work-around has been developed as of September 2019)
- Select the “dummy” IT for your division from the IT dropdown list. All divisions have a dummy IT account, using the naming convention of the division name then IT, and that account is set up as an IT for all programs, as below.
- Register the course as you typically would otherwise.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the course number and the name and ID of the new IT.
- The staff will edit the IT in the back end of the system.
- Please leave this “dummy” IT selected in your course or the edit function will not work.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.
- NOTE TO DIVISION DIRECTORS: These “dummy” accounts are included in the division Admin patrol rosters so they will show up on the IT dropdown list. Inclusion on a patrol roster is required for that to happen. Thanks for your understanding.